Secrets Maroma

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Have you ever dove with aqua world before? I’ll be in Mexico in May and am thinking about setting up a dive with them. My girl is also a non diver but I’ll only get away with one morning of diving lol.

Aquaworld is by far the largest operator on this coastline. Most of their shops do only 2 different spots, and if people want to see something else you get loaded on a van and drive to Cancun where you go on a cattleboat.

Many of their divemasters and instructors are tired of doing the same thing again and again, and they simply lose interest.

Where will you be staying?

I’m staying at the royal sands in Cancun. I’m going down for a destination wedding. The groom is also a diver so we where going to spend one day diving.

Depending on what you would want to do I would suggest other (smaller) shops. In the Cancun area there are plenty.

Maybe think again before going to the Musa dive. Most people find it disappointing. Maybe one of the wreck dives and a reef dive.

Depending on what you would want to do I would suggest other (smaller) shops. In the Cancun area there are plenty.

Maybe think again before going to the Musa dive. Most people find it disappointing. Maybe one of the wreck dives and a reef dive.
Yea I was Looking at teh wreck / Reed Drive. the only reason i was looking at the MUSA was my girl wanted to do a try dive and they said i could dive a third dive with her if i wanted and they do it a musa.

do you have a recommendation of a dive shop other then aqua world or would you go with them. I emailed manta divers twice and they never emailed or contacted me back.

Look through the forum on Mexico, there are plenty of posts regarding Cancun and good shops.

If I dive there I go with friends, so no personal experience with shops.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom