Secret Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good question. I would like to know as well. I haven't done it yet and I would like to. All the reports I have seen on it (like on blogs or shorediving.com) state something to the effect that the property is private now or that a fence is up or that they haven't been there in two years. Clark's Beach is Secret Beach correct?

Here is one of those shorediving.com reviews from 2005..."I dove this sight back in '03. It's a shallow, easy shore dive, with the typical bottom for LI...sand, scattered rocks, a pipeline that can be followed for navigation. Many clubs use this area for checkout dives, since it's shallow, easy entry, and usually calm. I can't comment on the other post regarding a chain across the access road, since I dove it 2 years ago, but I did hear that the land, which is owned by the village of Greenport, is up for sale or has been sold, so it's possible."

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom