SeaVision USA Prescription Dive Mask 2100

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've had a SeaVision mask for about a decade now and use it on all my dives, which are mostly in caves. There is some leakage early on in some dives, but I blame my facial hair for that.
I've been very happy with my mask, and I did put a Velcro strap on it from day one.
(I need glasses for distance but my mask also has plain glass in the lower parts of each frame to see gauges up close. Works fine,)

I have been using Seavision masks for years with no problems. The 2000 style is probably the most common style of mask frame in existence and I have found that it fits most faces. That style was originally released by Tusa in the early 1980's and as soon as the patent ran out was copied by almost every other company that sells masks!

Sorry to hear you had troubles with that mask. I have had no issues with the plastic tab for the strap. This is the only mask I have owned. Scruff does seam to cause a slow leak, so I shave before diving.

My husband and I have had no problems with any SeaVision product in over 14 years. They have great customer service and I would suggest you contact them and give them an opportunity to address this situation.

Just another emphatic thumbs-up for SeaVision.
I've been using two of their Model 2000 vision-corrected masks for around fifteen years.

I recently had some eye surgery which resulted in a need for an unusual change to my correction.
The people at SeaVison worked hard with me to understand my needs and update my new lens.
Good communication, excellent effort, and great long-lasting products.

K.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom