Seattle People: Are You Gonna Take This From Simon?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cacia

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
He says ya'll are the worst singers in the USA. (I can't sing..so maybe I should move there?) He says the best singers are in the South, fwiw.

Okay, who out there can sing?...be honest.

Simon who?

Or, are you doing the children's game?

By the way: I got your voicemail when I got back from the dives today. I'll be back on the computer after awhile; or you can return my voicemail.

Doc Intrepid:
Simon is a wussy.

Who cares what he thinks?

:D

And Lynne can sing! :wink:

Oh...you outed her. We can make her be the entertainment on the boat party.

Does she huff Helium first, or anything?

Well...Simon has been all over the news today, and I don't even watch American Idol.

Seattle is cold isn't it?

Hard to sing with cold nuts.....

...are you allowed to say that?

so, Kim---can you sing?

Japan MUST have their version of this show?

catherine96821:
so, Kim---can you sing?

Japan MUST have their version of this show?
I used to sing a bit. These days I just sing with the kids in class. I've never seen this in Japan - I kinda dread to imagine what it might look like!!!! :11:
(i have my moments in the Karaoke bar if i'm drunk enough though! :rofl3:)

They used to show BBC Prime via sat - they had their own version which I thought was an awful lot better. They took the candidates and put them through a school, then every week they all had to perform and someone got kicked. It was cool though as you got to see them practicing and learning new stuff etc. Unfortunately they took BBC Prime off the sat so we can't watch it anymore.

WOW!! Without a doubt the worst collection of squeelers ever to appear on Idol!! What about that creepy little guy with the bug eyes????? Tell ya what boy!!!!

Jay

like most people who can't sing, i delude myself with dreams of singing glory...

actually, Kim, it's kind of cold tonight here in Florida, so ... i'll try singing a little and let you know just how high a note i can hit

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom