Seasoft Male Used Buoyancy Compensator Size 3x Great Condition Priced to Sell

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

redflagwhitestripe

Registered
Reaction score
Up for auction is this used men's 3x Seasoft Pro BCD. The 3x size is for men who weigh anywhere between 250-475lbs. The bc is in great condition and holds air and all valves seem to be in working order. The BC come with a retracting attachment for a flashlight (not included)along with a gauge retracting brass connector. Your tank will securely attach with the 2 high quality metal clamps found on the back of the BC. The bc has been in the water 1 time and has not been serviced after that. It was too big and not able to be returned so my loss is your gain. I would suggest taking it into you local dive shop for a full servicing and cleaning and is priced to sell. This BC retails online for $459.99. I am asking $149.99 and I accept paypal, money order or check. The check must clear before I will ship. Please email me if you have any questions.

Attachments

• SeaSoftBC-01[1].jpg
    SeaSoftBC-01[1].jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 59
  • SeaSoftBC-02[1].jpg
    SeaSoftBC-02[1].jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 42
  • SeaSoftBC-03[1].JPG
    SeaSoftBC-03[1].JPG
    164.8 KB · Views: 39
  • SeaSoftBC-04[1].JPG
    SeaSoftBC-04[1].JPG