Seaskin dry suits?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pink rach

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Im quite new to dry suit diving and slowly getting to used to it.
Im only 5ft 3 and the club I goto has an otter suit thats small tall but its a bit too long on the legs so I want to get one of my own.
I know Otter are a good brand but expensive ( Im a diver with a snorkelers budget :) has anyone used a Seaskin dry suit? They are about half the price but I want one thats well made and will last.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I bought a membrane front zip Seaskin Nova in 2009 and used it regularly until 2013. Wrist seals needed replacing once but otherwise it was great. The only reason I haven't used it since then is because I haven't dived since 2013. However, I'll be looking to get the Seaskin checked out soon and will use it again if possible.

What I will say is that you must be absolutely certain of your measurements. Read the measuring instructions on the Seaskin site very carefully, get someone else to do them for you when instructed and repeat the measurements on different days to make sure they are consistent.

Bought one a year ago. Fit is great, suit works great, but yes measure twice or even three times before submitting your order. This is mine in my avatar

Back
Top Bottom