Searching SB

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

b1draper

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Using the search feature on scuba board NEVER returns anything. By the search feature I mean the one in the upper right corner.:shakehead

Do a search :D

Seriously, the advance search works well- I usually sort by relevancy, although I think the default is most recently posted.

I think the "quick seach" is better if you are looking for a relatively recent thread and you can't remember where it was, but can remember some key words- the more specific, the better.

Well I'd tried finding a post I did about selling some SSI course books and another about selling a wet suit and one that showed up on the main scuba board page as "recent threads". The threads on the things I'm selling had been posted to earlier in the day. So go figure...

Just click on "UserCP" in the blue bar near the top of your screen if you're looking for threads you are participating in. That's the fastest way to find them. You can click "view all subscribed threads" to see every thread you've ever posted in, started, or subscribed to.
Ber :lilbunny:

Or if you want to see all 27 of your posts, click your name above your picture here, then click See All Posts.

I always use the search on the blue bar.

I don't know what the one on the red bar does???

I tried going to my CP. It showed 4 subscribed threads, although I think I am subscribed to more than that.

Of the 4 it did show, I was not subscribed to 2 of them.

Back
Top Bottom