Searching Nassau for Dive Master Dylan at Stuart Cove's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bahamasita

Registered
Reaction score
Hi -- I am new here and someone in the "Meet and Greet" suggested I post my query here.

I recently fell in love with diving while in the Bahamas. I am now getting NAUI certified and will be be doing my open water certification soon. Looking forward to learning more about diving and do lots more of it!

By chance, has anyone gone diving at Stuart Cove's Dive Bahamas recently in Nassau? Lost the information of the Dive Master there that got me hooked on diving and would like to contact him to finish my open water certification. His name is Dylan and he's Canadian with a roommate named Russell (also Canadian). I am going to be doing some extensive travel abroad very soon for work and would like to take the opportunity for some of my dives to be in Nassau and wanted to see if I could contact him for my final certification dives. Anyone have suggestions or leads? I told him that if I ended up getting certified, I'd come back for my dives, but lost his contact info. Many thanks!

Back
Top Bottom