Searching for a dive buddy in Ohio

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm in the Columbus, Ohio area. My family got certified in anticipation of a vacation, and then wound up doing the central Ohio quarry tour last year and looking forward to getting in the water again soon. Circleville Twin quarries is an easy, friendly place, and we also really liked going to White Star. We dove Lakeview RV park and Northpoint Quarry once each -- also fun. Someone put a lot of work into Northpoint. It has a nice setup with lots of stuff in the water and it is cheap ($10 I think). The only downsides to Northpoint were that the visibility wasn't great and there are no onsite air fills. Have not been to Gilboa or Natural Springs yet, though.

Anyway, if anyone wants to PM me to try to do some quarry diving, feel free.

I live in camden ohio, and dive with a number of buddies all over the area (white star, gilboa, natural springs, circleville, lancaster rv park and some non established sites). as well as try to make trips to adjacent states a couple times a year. Any of you guys can hit me up if you want to make bubbles with us!

Back
Top Bottom