search error

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MSilvia

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I got the following error while trying to do a basic search for "manta divers":

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 35 bytes) in /usr/local/www/data/search.php on line 929

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 40 bytes) in Unknown on line 0

I should expect that the error was due to the use of the word "divers", it happens also with "dive" "diving", would probably also come from using "tank or "tanks" etc, these are words so commonly used in threads and posts that there are too many of them to display, so it just forces an error. I am no computer expert nor anything to do with the support of this board, this is just an observation from many searches using commons words - this hypothesis seems to hold true.

Try just to search for "manta" or any other word that might be unique to what you are looking for.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom