Seaquest ProQd BCD with air 3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lobstah Slayah

Contributor
Reaction score
SeaQuest Pro QD size Large with Aqualung Air Source 3
At Leisure Pro $349.95 + $224.05= $574 I paid over $750 at LDS.
Sale price $350 firm includes a S.S. BCD knife
I’d even be willing to throw in some soft lead weight. Also included but not pictured are the weight pouches. I always take them out to clean after use and just forgot to replace them. This BCD is in excellent condition and has a stainless knife which attaches with grommets that I will include as well (It can be seen in picture 3). Notice in the picture that this BCD has no fading and is not brownish in color which indicates lots of time in a pool. If fact it has only been in my pool once for about 15 minutes. I have meticulously cared for this, rinsing it out after EVERY use.

If you're serious about diving and your dive gear, then look no further than the Aqualung Pro QD BCD. It is the perfect marriage of functionality, design, and durability.
The Pro QD's internal harness evenly distributes the weight of your gear, keeping you from getting sore spots and isolated muscle strain and fatigue. Additionally, the patented 3-D internal gusset offers a great deal of lift; keeping you from getting weighed down by your gear.
This BCD is weight integrated, but also has two non-releasable rear weight pockets that hold up to 10 pounds. In an emergency, a diver may have to dump his or her weight. Dumping 100% of that weight could be catastrophic; but retaining some weight in the rear pockets, an emergency ascent can keep from becoming an uncontrolled ascent.
Whatever the task you throw at it, the Pro QD is ready and eager to take it on.
The Aqualung people know comfort is crucial when designing dive gear. That's why they incorporated neutrally-buoyant padding in the design of the Pro QD. It cushions your body while not affecting your weight requirements. The adjustable chest strap is another comfort feature offered by the Pro QD to increase your BCD's fit and your personal comfort.
3n43ka3od5V15U05X1a49f777dab74f291344.jpg
3nc3m03od5O35T55U5a49a0a2492bc580161b.jpg

3k83mb3o35Q55U55R5a499a0f1fb5c8b01635.jpg

if u r willing to seperate the bc from the air source i can give u 100$ plus my stock inflater off of my bc its the same make and model

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom