Seaquest Pro XLT jacket BCD w/ Airsource 3 M/L

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

on_two_wheels

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Seaquest Pro XLT (extra lift technology) size M/L. No longer use a jacket style BCD. This has MAYBE 20 dives at most. Thoroughly cleaned after every dive. This retails for $350 at leisure pro (see link). Link will also provide all the details. It's also equipped with an Aqualung Airsource 3 which retails for $220 at board sponser Divers Direct (see link). Again, link will provide further details. Airsource is complete with hose to connect to first stage. Additionally, there is a retractor installed in the left pocket, as well. The pocket has velcro to secure the retractor. The cord goes through a drain hole so the clip is on the outside of the pocket for your gauges/console to clip onto. The condition of BCD is at least an 8 or 9 out of 10. Feel free to view my ebay feedback for more info about my dealings. Roughly 150 feedbacks, 100% positive. Buyer pays shipping. Light in pic makes it appear faded or older but this is in almost mint condition.

Asking less than 50% of retail for this set up....$250 OBO. Also, if you want it I have a standard inflator, as well. The pocket has a pair of grommets to mount a BC knife.

Seaquest Latitude XLT BC

Aqua Lung Airsource 3 Complete Scuba Octopus Inflator

Attachments

• BCD.jpg
    BCD.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 143
  • Airsource.jpg
    Airsource.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom