Seaquest Pro XLT BC and Halcyon EVO Wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

EgyptinMagicin21

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello fellow divers!

I have for sale, a Seaquest Pro XLT BCD. It was my first BC, purchased in 2007, and kept in great shape ever since. It was serviced about a year go, but has been out of the water since before it was serviced (moved away from the ocean so haven't been able to dive for a while). It has always been thoroughly cleaned and stored in a cool, dry place. The only issue, it is missing the built in weight pouches. They were stolen during a dive trip and I was never able to find replacements. If you dive with a weight-belt, this shouldn't be an issue. Purchased it for $350, asking for $150.

My other item is a Halcyon EVO wing. I was getting into the tech diving scene, but just couldn't afford all the other gear necessary. It is a doubles wing, rated for 40lbs. It was purchased in 2009, was first used in 2010, and at that, was only used in the water twice. Just like the Seaquest, it was maintained very well and always stored in a cool, dry place. The are about $465 new, asking for $300.

Both BC's are in excellent condition physically and mechanically and are currently stored indoors in my own bedroom.

I will accept Paypal only and as for shipping, I live in CA and considering their weight, each BC should cost around $20-25.

Lastly, all prices are negotiable, but please no low-balling. I am a student just looking to thin out my gear collection and help another diver :)

Attachments

• _MG_3931.jpg
    _MG_3931.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 53
  • _MG_3932.jpg
    _MG_3932.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 52
  • _MG_3933.jpg
    _MG_3933.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 41
  • _MG_3935.jpg
    _MG_3935.jpg