seaquest pro qd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

11x

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
i bought a large seaquest pro qd bc and after 2 dives i dont like it. i am interested in a harnes and wing setup or a nice back inflate bc. let me know what you got

here is a pic

Attachments

• 100_3644.jpg
    100_3644.jpg
    422.4 KB · Views: 147
i am wanting to get into side mount diving using doubles any one interested in a trade?

JFYOI,you might do better trying to sell it outright---ie no trading/swapping thing....Tell everyone how much do you want for it...

"Why'd you buy the bc in the first place?" because it is what everyone is "suposed" to start out with.. i have a old used back inflate and when i bought a new bc i got the pro qd. i definatly do not like the jacket style so i thought maby i would trade it for something i can grow into. i know where i want to be with diving in a few years so i thought it might be a good chance to get some gear that i can start learning to use. i have talked to alot of people that have said that it is easier to transition to dive sm doubles if you start out diving them.

I have nothing to trade but do you have a price in mind?

You see Mr X, this is what I was talking about......

after a long talk with the sidemount instructor, he dosent want to teach me in a bp and wing. he wants me to get a sidemount rig like a oxycheck recon. then in a year or 2 get a bp and wing if i want one. so thank you to all of those who wanted to trade me a bp and wing but i guess i will have to sell it out right. $ 300 plus shipping seams fair. pm me please

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom