sealife reefmaster dc200

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gold4

Reaction score
I was looking into getting tthe reefmater dc200 also why is it so bad and if anyone has any idea about a digital camera in that price range that is streamlined and not so bulky. or maybe can you get around the instant delete by just doing nothing as the advertisiment in leisure pro says"with the instant delete function, everytime you shoot a shot it will be displayed in the lcd asking"delete current?"appearing for 4 seconds. If you like the shot DO NOTHING>>>IF YOU DONT LIKE IT SIMPLY HIT THE SHUTTER BUTTON AGAIN AND IT WILL REMOVE IT FROM MEMORY. so is this not true if so maybe someone should contact the manufacturer and get it checked out. because it sounds really easy... that would be false aadvertising if it is not as easy as it is advertised ...WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK:confused:

I think you need to read through the posts the last few days about the Reefmaster digital camera. Do your research, using more than an advertisement as material. In the posts in the most recent three days I have posted links to several sites that review cameras.

Back
Top Bottom