Sealife iphone housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I recently purchased the SportDiver and although I have only been able to use it in a pool, I must say I am a big fan and look forward to use it in Open Water with some better subjects.

The housing connects via bluetooth to your phone using bluetooth and a customer SeaLife App that allows you to control the app with all of the housing buttons to change from picture to video and navigate settings. The housing a large button that you use to take pictures or start video capture, it is large and easy to access so that should be no issue with gloves on etc.

Will follow up on this thread with new pictures and if anyone has any questions please let me know.
I have been on my first dive with this housing but the app does not seem to have saved my pictures to my Photo App as described in the manual. Any ideas where they are!?!

I have been on my first dive with this housing but the app does not seem to have saved my pictures to my Photo App as described in the manual. Any ideas where they are!?!

Hello, make sure that the app has permission to your Photos, and check any Folders or Albums as it creates one named SeaLife SportDiver on the iPhone.

iPhone

Settings -> SportDiver
Ensure that the Photos selection is set to All Photos.

Android

Settings -> Apps & notifications -> SportDiver -> Permissions -> Camera
Set it to Allow only while using the app

Anyone with a Sealife Sportdiver having issue with the zoom feature? i.e. nonexistant. I have the 12 Pro Max and the magnifying glass and zoom shows it is changing but there is no zoom. That is both in manual and auto, still photo or video.

Thank you in advance.

Anyone with a Sealife Sportdiver having issue with the zoom feature? i.e. nonexistant. I have the 12 Pro Max and the magnifying glass and zoom shows it is changing but there is no zoom. That is both in manual and auto, still photo or video.

Thank you in advance.
Are you shooting in RAW? Apparently shooting in raw disables the zoom feature.

My wife is looking foward to this with the 2500 dragon light
She has the iphone 12 pro max
Will post photos when we take it diving
I have been using it now for a couple months with iphone 12 pro max, but without the light. Its a great product for the price. Easy to use, takes good images, takes even more awesome video. I had grown tired of lugging around the Ikelite housing for the D800, and the go pro just wasn't cutting it.

Pipehorse, you are correct. I just received an e-mail from Sealife. Zoom function disabled with jped+raw selected. Thank you for your response though!!

Dive safe.

I have been using it now for a couple months with iphone 12 pro max, but without the light. Its a great product for the price. Easy to use, takes good images, takes even more awesome video. I had grown tired of lugging around the Ikelite housing for the D800, and the go pro just wasn't cutting it.

What depth was that taken and were you using the red filter?

Very nice

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom