Sealife Dc600

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

treywilly

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Does Anyone Know Where To Get An Extended Battery. The Battery I Have Runs Out To Quickly. About To Go On A Trip To Freeport And Would Like A Battery That Lasts !!!!!

I use two batteries, exchange when I'm back on the boat after the dive. Charge during the surface interval. You may even go up to three or four batteries and number them so you know which is which during the shooting. Move from lowest number to highest as the day progresses. Start charging in the same sequence.

I usually charge both batteries the day before a dive.

Don

I have 2 batteries as well. I find the charge on one battery sufficient for two tank dives with 2 hour bottom time (or more)... BUT, I turn off the camera and strobe between new subjects. 1 battery and the 4 AAs in the strobe last me up to 200 pictures that way.

SeaLife made an upgrade to the DC600 battery so that it lasts longer. Depending on when you purchased your DC600 and/or battery, you may have the 650 mAh. We upgraded to a 750 mAh in November and this should be availalbe at your local dive shop.

Denise

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom