Sealife DC310 and lots of Accessories

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJP161

Contributor
Reaction score
The camera is in like new condition and was only used onnce on a shallow dive. A great point and shoot u/w digital camera. This is in the original box and has all manuals, software, etc. I have listed the retail price of the items at Scuba.com as of 4/26/05, I realize that they may be higher or lower than other places this is only for a reference point. The total aproximate retail value of this package is around $450-$485 plus shipping. The set also includes in addition to the standard DC310 accessories listed below the following items as well and my price including shipping and insurance to anywhere within the United States $295.00.

You may check my feedback at Ebay under JJP161, I have a 100% satisfaction rating (243). Thank-you very much please feel free to ask any questions.

SL148 Reefmaster DC310 Digital Retail Price $374.95 (All Standard Accessories)
Plus the following
Reefmaster Camera Case Aprox. Retail $19.50
Sealife 3X Close-Up Lens Retail $34.95
Sealife NiMh Batteries and charger - SL190 Retail $39.95
Extra Moisture Munchers Retail $6.50
32MB SD Card Retail $9.99

Sample Pictures Taken with DC310 on Sealife Website
http://www.sealife-cameras.com/onlineguide/digital_gallery300.html

SL148 Reefmaster DC310 Digital Retail Price $374.95

Land Mode, Sea Mode and External Flash Mode
Instant delete option after each picture in both Sea and External Flash Modes
One-button operation
Expandable with all ReefMaster lenses, flashes and accessories
Depth tested to 200 ft / 60 m
DC310
Item # SL148

ReefMaster 3.3mp digital camera with Land & Sea Exposure Modes, One-button operation, New Quick Review Function and the following features:

3.3mp ccd sensor
8mb on-board memory
SD card compatible
1.6 inch LCD color monitor
2X Digital Zoom
Movie JPEG capable
Fully rubber-armored
Advanced-Dive control system
Tested to 200ft (60m)

Accessories included with the ReefMaster Digital DC310:

MGI PhotoSuite III and Photo Vista software
USB cable to connect and download pictures
Video cable to attach and view pictures on a TV
Care Kit with anti-fog desiccant cartridges
Full color Quick Guide
Soft case for inner camera

JJP161:
The camera is in like new condition and was only used onnce on a shallow dive. A great point and shoot u/w digital camera. This is in the original box and has all manuals, software, etc. I have listed the retail price of the items at Scuba.com as of 4/26/05, I realize that they may be higher or lower than other places this is only for a reference point. The total aproximate retail value of this package is around $450-$485 plus shipping. The set also includes in addition to the standard DC310 accessories listed below the following items as well and my price including shipping and insurance to anywhere within the United States $295.00.

You may check my feedback at Ebay under JJP161, I have a 100% satisfaction rating (243). Thank-you very much please feel free to ask any questions.

SL148 Reefmaster DC310 Digital Retail Price $374.95 (All Standard Accessories)
Plus the following
Reefmaster Camera Case Aprox. Retail $19.50
Sealife 3X Close-Up Lens Retail $34.95
Sealife NiMh Batteries and charger - SL190 Retail $39.95
Extra Moisture Munchers Retail $6.50
32MB SD Card Retail $9.99

Sample Pictures Taken with DC310 on Sealife Website
http://www.sealife-cameras.com/onlineguide/digital_gallery300.html

SL148 Reefmaster DC310 Digital Retail Price $374.95

Land Mode, Sea Mode and External Flash Mode
Instant delete option after each picture in both Sea and External Flash Modes
One-button operation
Expandable with all ReefMaster lenses, flashes and accessories
Depth tested to 200 ft / 60 m
DC310
Item # SL148

ReefMaster 3.3mp digital camera with Land & Sea Exposure Modes, One-button operation, New Quick Review Function and the following features:

3.3mp ccd sensor
8mb on-board memory
SD card compatible
1.6 inch LCD color monitor
2X Digital Zoom
Movie JPEG capable
Fully rubber-armored
Advanced-Dive control system
Tested to 200ft (60m)

Accessories included with the ReefMaster Digital DC310:

MGI PhotoSuite III and Photo Vista software
USB cable to connect and download pictures
Video cable to attach and view pictures on a TV
Care Kit with anti-fog desiccant cartridges
Full color Quick Guide
Soft case for inner camera

PRICE DROP BEFORE IT GOES TO EBAY

$280.00

DiveMe:
Okay, I'll bite.....but first, why are you selling it after using it just once?

Girlfriend bought me an Olympus 5060 for my Birthday and I figured I would sell my DC310 and get a PT20 housing. The DC310 is a great little camera but my Olympus 5060 has a lot more to offer.

Those camera have a very nice housing, but a very poor camera which is a Vivatar brand you can get at Wallmart for about $100.

I had a DC310 for 2 days and took it back to the store as it took pretty poor photos u/w or on land.

You can get into a Nikon 3-4 meg pixel cool pix camera and Fantasea housing for Under $300..........and have 400% better picture quality.

Just a FYI.

RockyHeap:
Those camera have a very nice housing, but a very poor camera which is a Vivatar brand you can get at Wallmart for about $100.

I had a DC310 for 2 days and took it back to the store as it took pretty poor photos u/w or on land.

You can get into a Nikon 3-4 meg pixel cool pix camera and Fantasea housing for Under $300..........and have 400% better picture quality.

Just a FYI.

Just out of curisoty how could a 3-4 meg Nikon have 400% better quality than 3.3 meg vivatar? I do agree that its not the best camera on the planet but for the price its a pretty good entry level point and shoot camera. Sand and Sea Scuba in Gahanna Ohio has the walls lined with really good pictures taken with the DC310 that rival those found on the Sealife Website. I agree that the Nikon is a better camera, I just also believe that the DC310 a descent set up for the price and for what it is.

Sand N Sea Website - You'll find some DC310 pictures throughout the website
http://www.sand-n-sea.com/index.htm

mike_s:
how well did you like that Reefmaster rechargeable NiMH AA battery set?

Hi Mike,

I only used it the one time, but it worked fine, and the batteries held their charge just fine.

I have the 310 also and you can look at my pictures. i am not a pro by any means, in fact this was my first time out with a camera. I used the batteries in both my camera and flash and took well over a hundred pics in one day with the batteries.

Rig Magician:
I have the 310 also and you can look at my pictures. i am not a pro by any means, in fact this was my first time out with a camera. I used the batteries in both my camera and flash and took well over a hundred pics in one day with the batteries.

Hi Rig Magician,

Some really nice pictures. A great example of what one can expect from the DC310 without much fuss.

Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom