SEALAB on Scuba Radio

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SEALAB Author Ben H.

Contributor
Reaction score
I remember all SeaLabs I II and III. Of course JYC blazed the way a few years earlier. It sure was exciting times for a young budding diver! I'll be downloading the podcast.

Yes, both JYC and the American inventor Ed Link managed to get a jump on SEALAB, but largely because of the lab experiments being done in preparation for SEALAB, as explained in my book . . .the Scuba Radio interview was fairly brief but hope you enjoy - and there's more info on my website, of course, and elsewhere onlin . . .

---------- Post added November 25th, 2012 at 07:34 PM ----------

Yes, both JYC and the American inventor Ed Link managed to get a jump on SEALAB, but largely because of the lab experiments being done in preparation for SEALAB, as explained in my book . . .the Scuba Radio interview was fairly brief but hope you enjoy - and there's more info on my website, of course, and elsewhere online . . .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom