Question Seafari Explorer 2 Experience? (Or recent Seafari experience in general?)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

js47

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm currently planning a trip to the Maldives for the last week of November into the first week of December (2023). I am looking to get on a liveaboard for 7-10 days out of my 15 day trip. The most promising offering I have come across is the Seafari Explorer 2. The boat looks really nice from the pictures, and their itinerary suggests they might do more actual diving than the other liveaboards I have come across (average 3/day) — though inexplicably they say there will only be 1 night dive on a 10 day trip. I'd night dive every day if I could! But I am crazy and would very happily do 5 dives per day for a week.

There have been some Seafari horror stories posted here, which I've read through. But there has been nothing new posted in several years. Does anyone have any recent feedback they can share either about Seafari in general, or the Seafari Explorer 2 specifically?

Alternatively, if you have any other recommendations I am all ears! My dates are 25 Nov to 10 Dec.

Bumping this to the top, I have a maldives sparkle in my eyes too...

Anyone have a recommendation for this boat or another lob?

Unfortunately, the Aggressor is sold out on the Mar 3 which fit the work schedule and budget for a 10d cruise

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom