SEACREST WORK DIVE 1/22/2006 at 8 and 11 Sunday Morning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JDR

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
We need to do some work maintaining the boundary line around the Seacrest Fishing Pier. It’s winter and the summer vegetation has died off, so it should be easier than normal. I'll be leading a couple of work dives at Cove 2 on Sunday, meet at 8, and the first dive will be at nine. The second dive will be at around 11. We need to scrub the line, check the hardware on the buoys, move and attach some cinder blocks, etc. Come join the fun....

Many thanks go out to the Boeing Sea Horse members who came out and helped maintain the boundary line Sunday. Pat Harmon, Ed Gullekson, Randy Pedersen and myself. We cleaned the line from 95' up in both Cove 2 and Cove 3. We did a bit of subsurface float cleaning, and I reset the anchor for one of the buoys in cove 3. It had been placed upside down, so I set it back upright. I'll return next week and put in a shackle to shorten the chain to the appropriate length.
Anyway my compliments to the volunteers, the line is looking great!

Back
Top Bottom