Seac WarmDry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've been diving a WarmDry for about a year now and have about 200 dives on it. It is the best dry suit I've used. I have had about 10 dry suits over the years, neoprene, bilam, trilam, and every one of them has started leaking on me within a few months of diving them. My WarmDry, even after a year and 200 dives, is still keeping me dry every dive. It fits nicely and swims like a wet suit. I was able to drop 8 lbs of weight going from my old bilam to my WarmDry. I just bought a 2nd WarmDry because the wrist seals are starting to get loose and needing to be replaced and with as much as I dive I need a backup anyway. All the other suits I own have been slowly getting listed on ebay.

It also still looks practically new. Here's a photo one of my students took of me earlier today -

warmdry.jpg

If you're interested in getting one, PM me. I offer Scubaboard members special pricing on all my products.

Back
Top Bottom