Seac Icaro BC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thebrain

Contributor
Reaction score
Up for sale is a lightly used Seac Icaro BC.
Since Seac is not the most common brand here (although they are actively working on increasing their presence here in USA), I thought I would give a few details
-This is a lightweight backplate and wing rig with a custom aluminum plate that is specifically molded to be perfect for a single tank (built in "mountain ridges" to keep tank stable)
-has a split crotch strap, which helps to alleviate pressure for men. However there is a slot in the backplate where a traditional crotch strap can be threaded.
-Has Aluminum D ring Hardware and a very robust Stainless Steel power inflator as well as a should pull dump
-The bottom rear pull dump is on the top of the wing, but the string is routed to the inside of the wing for better access
-~40lbs lift
-dry weight of under 6 lbs
-Size, XL. Easily fits me at 210lbs, 6'5

...and the best part: I am selling it for $160! We split paypal and shipping fees.

+Bonus: Includes 2 Seac quick release integrated weight pouches as shown in photos
20130803-_NIK1726-2.jpg20130803-_NIK1727-2.jpg20130803-_NIK1729-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom