sea turtle in wreck

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When I saw that...I immediately thought Hawaii...scrolled down...yep.

~Matt Segal

That is a great photo. I rated it a 10.
Hope the poor guy, back up and swam away. I don't think he was going to make it under.
:)

Has this photo been posted on Digital Diver? It looks so familiar, I think I've seen it before. If not, it's very close!

Those turtles love to scratch themselves on wrecks. I have so many shots like this I can't keep track. This may be the one you were thinking of Dee. It just got 2nd place on the DD wreck contest with it.

Matt: Yep, I thought Hawaii as soon as I saw it too!

All Hands On Deck!
allhands03.jpg

No, I remember yours, Tortuga. I've seen one with a turtle laying on the deck like that. As you say, if they li8ke to scratch on the structure, I'm sure there are more than a few similar photos taken of it!

I want to be able to take pictures like that.....
What kind of camera's do all you people that take such wonderful pictures use?
And..... Are they digitally processed or do you have a special way of having them processed somewhere?

Thanks....
And... Keep up the GREAT photo work... I know I get a lot of joy out of seeing these pic's...

Karen

All I have currently is a point and shot in an underwater housing..... Sea & Sea or Reef Master or one of those... Something like that anyway... Blah! on the quality of what I am able to shoot with it...
Any advice on what to look into saving my pennies for would be appreciated... Thanks!

Thanks, Annie. Glad you liked them! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom