Sea & Sea YS-50TTL with an Oly housing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Moogyboy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
hey all

First post here in a while...

I'm in a position to inherit my office's Oly C-5000--finally bringing me into the digital age as concens photography--and I'm already thinking about setting it up for uw use, probably with a PT-019 housing and a wide-angle lens. Now, I already have an old Sea & Sea Motormarine II (pre-EX) with its own WA lens and YS-50TTL strobe, which the Oly would replace; I never really had great luck with the MMII so I'm ready to sell it and the lens, however I wouldn't mind hanging onto the strobe if I can. I haven't used it in a while so I don't remember if it has a slave mode, and in any case I don't know if there's any way to use it with a C-5000/PT-019 combination. Keep in mind that I don't have the camera yet, but probably will by the end of the week. Any input would be quite appreciated.

cheers

Billy S.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom