Closed Sea & Sea YS-01 Solis Underwater Strobes - $125

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sevenrider860

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have two Sea & Sea YS-01 Solis Underwater Strobes for sale.
  • Depth rating: 75m / 250ft
  • 4x AA Batteries
  • TTL & Manual Control
  • Fiber Optic Only
  • Includes Diffuser
  • Uses YS Mount

Each strobe includes a fiber optic cable. These strobes were made in China.

$175 each or $300 for both. $20 shipping using USPS Priority Mail. I will provide a 10-day return on these strobes. PayPal only. PM for more information or for additional details.

*** If you need mounting hardware, look at my listing for Ultralite arms, clamps, and YS Mount.

Recents - 1 of 10.jpeg Recents - 3 of 10.jpeg Recents - 4 of 10.jpeg Recents - 6 of 10.jpeg Recents - 2 of 10.jpeg Recents - 5 of 10.jpeg Recents - 7 of 10.jpeg Recents - 8 of 10.jpeg Recents - 9 of 10.jpeg Recents - 10 of 10.jpeg

These are about 7 years old (purchased early 2014 from Backscatter). They have been used, but not a lot. I was using a Canon S100 and focused primarily on Macro with a Sola video light rather than using the strobes. I verified that each strobe fired using TTL with a TG-6 before listing.

The serial numbers (listed below) do not seem to provide any information on the year of manufacture as the "Made in Japan" model that I also have for sell also has a similar serial number and it was purchased in November 2019.

I encourage using PayPal as a purchase so you have Buyer's protection. I give you 10 days to evaluate and return for a full refund (minus shipping).

I would use a USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate box which is $21.90. As I mentioned above, I will just charge $20. $320 for both items shipped.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom