Sea & Sea VX2000 Video House w/Camera + BLX55W Light System - For Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MGerken

Registered
Reaction score
Used package for only $600 or Best Offer. I will sell separate.

This camera once shot professional quality video before HD technology came along and shoots better quality video than many consumer HD video cameras. Visit www.evolutionunderwater.com to view samples of my work in the two documentary films this camera was used in.

Video camera works perfect. Minor cosmetic scuffs. Heads and drive rebuilt a few years ago and hardly used since. I have three chargers for this camera.

Housing also works perfect and has minor cosmetic marks. Standard wide angle dome lens unblemished.

BLX55W Light system works fine but battery packs need to be rebuilt. This is easily done and may cost $75 if you send out to have done otherwise if your handy you can do it yourself. These lights are virtually thrown in for free with this package.

I will train you on how to set up the camera/housing at no extra cost.

Contact Mike@evolutionunderwater.com for more information.

VX2000_2074.jpgVX2000_2076.jpgVX2000_2080.jpgVX2000_2082.jpgVX2000_2083.jpgVX2000_2085.jpgVX2000_2086.jpgVX2000_2087.jpg

Back
Top Bottom