Sea & Sea MDX300 housing and accessories for Nikon D300

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wcs563

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Sea & Sea MDX300 with dome port, w/ neoprene cover, macro port (never used), gears for Tokina 10-17mm fisheye zoom, Nikkor 12-24mm zoom (and port ext. ring and +2 diopter) and the Nikkor 105mm macro lens respectively. Also included is a custom designed and fabricated for this unit out of titanium, a bracket for tripod mount and dovetail bases on the bottom of the rig, by DES Corp. Bought new in January 2010, maybe has 100 dives. Never a problem, well maintained by an owner who has had housed cameras since 1996, without a flood, ever. No issue with unit or manufacturer, just wanting to upgrade. Very fine equipment. Body and port caps included as well as all documentation and original boxes. You can check out many of the images captured on my website: wrightcreativeservices.com or check out my albums on Facebook under my name: Dan Wright. Many other pieces and parts available for TLC and Ultralight arms, Ikelite strobes and mounts, just let me know what you need, I probably can hook you up at a decent price. Problem solver here, we can make your system work! Thank you for checking... $3400 call me at 917-617-4536 Note that I added photos, but the exceptions in the sale are the Inon swivel finder is not included, I illustrated the standard finder laying next to the housing, and the 10-17mm Tokina lens and the Nikkor 105mm lens. The gears on the lenses are what is for sale only, not the lenses. I will also throw in the four dovetail bases which are on the rig currently and in the photos.

Attachments

• Housinga.jpg
    Housinga.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 62
  • Housing1a.jpg
    Housing1a.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 64
  • Housing2a.jpg
    Housing2a.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 50
  • Housing3a.jpg
    Housing3a.jpg