Trip Report SEA OF CORTEZ | Diving with Playful Sea Lions and Cormorants | La Paz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Collin O'Brien

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
An unforgettable underwater journey in La Paz, Mexico, where playful sea lions steal the show! Watch as these incredible marine creatures showcase their grace and agility in a mesmerizing encounter. Dive into the vibrant world of the Sea of Cortez, exploring rich coral reefs and vibrant marine life with some unexpected guests; Cormorants! Whether you're an ocean lover, a scuba enthusiast, or just curious about the beauty of marine life, this video will transport you to an epic underwater adventure you won’t want to miss.

Please consider sharing, leaving a comment and subscribing if you enjoyed.

Fun! And a nice video. Those cormorants were top models. Were you diving with a La Paz-based operator?

Fun! And a nice video. Those cormorants were top models. Were you diving with a La Paz-based operator?
Thank you! Yes, this portion of the trip I went out with Sea Lions Dive Center. Dive Guru's is right next door as well and were very helpful with my backplate issue (I forgot my bolts for my STA at home). Both great operators.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom