Closed Sea Life Sea Dragon 4500 Pro Photo/Video Light - $150 + Shipping

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sevenrider860

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I am selling my Sea Life Sea Dragon 4500 Photo/Video Light (Model SL675). $150 + $20 USPS Priority Mail shipping.

From the Sea Life Manual...

"The Sea Dragon Pro Photo/Video light delivers 4500 true lumens in a smooth, even 120° wide beam without hotspots. Unmatched 96 CRI (color rendering index) and 97 TLCI (Television Lighting Consistency Index) COB LED array that mimics natural sunlight. Brightness is adjusted manually in 4 steps (100% 75%, 50% and 25%) or automatically (from 10% to 100%) with its built-in photocell light sensor. The flash-detect feature turns off the light for 1 sec. when nearby flash is fired. The light easily mounts to YS, 1” ball joint or Flex-Connect system of arms, grips, trays and mounts. The 50Wh battery delivers 1hr run time at full power and 4hrs at 25% brightness."

This light has been discontinued by Sea Life but is still selling for over $475 at various online stores. I purchased this light in 2018 and have used it on less than 10 dives. The light has never been flooded.

Purchase includes:
  • Sea Dragon 4500 light head with YS adapter attached.
  • 1” ball joint adapter
  • 50W Li-ion battery with protective cover, charging tray and AC power adapter
  • Carry Case
This purchase does NOT include the International plug adapters for EU, UK and AU.

Message me if you are interested or for more details.

Attachments

• Library - 1 of 4.jpeg
    Library - 1 of 4.jpeg
    53 KB · Views: 96
  • Library - 2 of 4.jpeg
    Library - 2 of 4.jpeg
    45.9 KB · Views: 86
  • Library - 3 of 4.jpeg
    Library - 3 of 4.jpeg
    57.7 KB · Views: 89
  • Library - 4 of 4.jpeg
    Library - 4 of 4.jpeg