Sea Hunt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Afakasi

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Reading through the forums, I kept hearing people refer to the show "Sea Hunt", so I checked to see if they had any clips on Youtube. Well, not only did they have some great clips with just a normal youtube search (try both "sea hunt" and "seahunt"), but they also have a channel that has a bunch of full episodes. If you've never seen the show before (like me), you should check it out.

Here's a link to the full episodes, but some of the clips are just as good or better:YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

All 138 episodes are available on DVD. We have the whole collection at the shop. Sometimes regression is a blast. :D

It was watching re-runs of Sea Hunt as a kid that got me interested in diving.

After watching all of the youtube clips and episodes, now I want to get one of those double hose regulators with the bubbles in the back :crafty:.

All 138 episodes are available on DVD. We have the whole collection at the shop. Sometimes regression is a blast. :D

I checked e-bay just for the heck of it and some guy was selling his unopened 32 DVD Sea Hunt box set that he got for Christmas for $3 buy it now + $3 shipping. SCORE! Can't wait to watch them.

Afakasi:

You'll like this series.

Just imagine being a little kid and watching the world through Mike Nelson's eyes, seeing underwater for the first time. That's why so many of the generations before you became divers and why there's likely to be a LDS within an hour's drive time from where ever you live.

got me started in diving...best ever

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom