Sea Hunt Videos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rastaman:
Anyone have a source for Sea Hunt videos. Others have been looking, but have they got any. It is like looking for gold because searches have come up zero.

I see all 145+ episodes of the show on dvd listed on ebay all the time. Check in the scuba section or just do a search for "sea hunt".

Here is a link to two pages of sea hunt videos, dvd's, memorabilia etc:

Sea Hunt on Ebay

Rastaman:
Anyone have a source for Sea Hunt videos. Others have been looking, but have they got any. It is like looking for gold because searches have come up zero.
My wife bought me 80 episodes on VHS for a bday present on ebay. Although about 1/2 the tapes don't play properly I think she got her $40 worth. I think I spent about 10 hrs in front of the TV one day. I love that show.

wedivebc:
My wife bought me 80 episodes on VHS for a bday present on ebay. Although about 1/2 the tapes don't play properly I think she got her $40 worth. I think I spent about 10 hrs in front of the TV one day. I love that show.

If I had paypal working right, I'd buy an episode or two myself. I don't think I've ever seen it, but I can't remember. I'd like to see some of that show that inspired sooooo many divers to pick up a regulator for the first time.

My brother got mine out of Filmfax Magazine. Might see if you can track down a copy of it.

You might want to try:

http://videocollectors.home.mindspring.com/seahunt.htm

Ignore the contradictory wording near the top of the page and scroll down a bit.
I bought some here several years ago, and while they are pricey (over $5 US per episode), the quality was there.

Thanks Knotical,
I hope the quality is good because I just ordered to disks from them today. In this modern world I hope they give you a kick back. Thanks Rastaman for getting the question on the board.....Movie Night is June 10th on the lawn so bring a blanket.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom