Sold! Sea Frogs Housing for TG-6; used one trip

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tursiops

Marine Scientist and Master Instructor (retired)
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Bought for my wife for Christmas, used on one trip, she didn't like it. It is slightly bulkier than the Olympus housing for the TG-6 so now she has the Olympus housing. She also likes the AOI magnifier that fits the Olympus housing.

Full info on Sea Frogs site, where it lists for $239.
Available from Amazon on Prime for $179.
Yes it is slightly bulkier than the Olympus housing, but it also has a port for a vacuum pump to ensure it is sealed,
In original box with strap and manual.
Yours for $129, plus shipping.
1641749167588.jpeg

1641749185638.jpeg

bump; make me an offer

bump; make me an offer
If it’s still available, should you be open to $100.00?

I appreciate your offer to split the difference but I'm actually buying it for a friend and they best they can do is $100. If your willing to do $100.00, I'll pay the shipping cost myself. Thanks

Hi,

I find it interesting that you are selling this housing after so little use. Did you hate it?
Just wondering.

I understand this thread is over 6 months old.

John

Hi,

I find it interesting that you are selling this housing after so little use. Did you hate it?
Just wondering.

I understand this thread is over 6 months old.

John
I bought it for my wife. She prefers the Olympus housing because that's what all her friends have, and it is slightly smaller. So now she has an Olympus housing and I have a SeaFrogs with no camera in it.

If you still have that Sea Frog case, I’ll buy it. Is the price still $115 plus shipping?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom