Sea Elite regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

schu1842

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I was looking for some gauges on ebay and ran across a set of Sea Elite regulators. Does anyone know if Sea Elite made their own regs. or if not who did?

I used to work for Diver's Supply in Georgia. Sea Elite is a private label brand for them. The construction was similar to the old ScubaPro Mk V first stage although somewhat more refined since the technician could perform some adjustments to the Sea Elite which could not be done on the SP. Many of the Sea Elites were unbalanced piston type and were somewhat sensitive to tank pressure variations. I seem to recall us selling the more basic regulators for less than the cost of a brand name octo. Your nearest Divers Supply store is in Atlanta, GA and no one else would have the parts to service it. I cannot tell you who actually made the regulator. Sorry.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom