SEA ELITE 2nd Stage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The TEK X is manufactured in the same plant as the Dive Rite regs. Don't know about the others.

At one time (several years ago), the same manufacturing company that made some of the Dacor gear made some of their regulators.... the older set of gauges I've got from them look(ed) just like the Dacor ones a few years ago.

Their higher end BC's were made by the same manufacturing company that made the BC's for Dive Rite and Zeagle. (or so I've been told).

The folks at Diver supply did tell me once who made several of their items. I'm sure they would tell you also.... since you're in Jax, check them out and see what you can get from them.

Btw... I started with Sea Elite gear. Though many people bash it, I experienced no problems with it.

mike_s:
Btw... I started with Sea Elite gear. Though many people bash it, I experienced no problems with it.

I already have a 2nd stage that is a SeaElite - Its my backup. I like it because it has a screw off face plate and is very simple - it hangs on my necklace (I dive a hogarthian rig)

I wanted to get a part diagram of it is why I asked... It breaths fine. I have it on my Mares MR12 and I breath it all the time just to see how it is - I have used it down to 105 and it does fine....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom