Sea Elite 10 Watt Hid same as Salvo??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great deal on the face of it but the beam is fixed and is not highly recommended on other forums I have checked. They have the same deal on a Salvo but it is also a fixed beam. I was very disappointed.

thmoose51:
Great deal on the face of it but the beam is fixed and is not highly recommended on other forums I have checked. They have the same deal on a Salvo but it is also a fixed beam. I was very disappointed.
I have not seen any negative reviews on it. Sure, when you compare this light to a light twice the price it probably will come out not look that great. But for $500, you can't be the price! Is it worth an extra $300 to have a focusable beam? I personally don't think so!

AquaGuy:
I have not seen any negative reviews on it. Sure, when you compare this light to a light twice the price it probably will come out not look that great. But for $500, you can't be the price! Is it worth an extra $300 to have a focusable beam? I personally don't think so!

Many owners regard it as the beginner's canister or rec canister.

The price, $500, on the canister light is less than a half of the top model lines. I don't think it isn't a bad investment.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom