Sea Doo Explorer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaAndDreams

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Ok don't laugh but...

Does anyone on the island of Oahu own a Sea Doo Explorer (not the other crappier models). I would really like to see one... :)

Sherm

Hey Sherman,

I can't speak of Oahu, but I've seen someone using them over here. From what I got from talking with them, and seeing them using it, you're really not missing much. They operate about as fast as a person kicking (when you're in scuba gear) and the battery life is pretty pathetic. They're really useful only to replace a medium-length surface swim.

Well I'm starting to wonder if the X/SS scooters should be looked at as disposable scooters with all the issues so maybe you are on to something.

I think Sherm's finally lost it. His next post will probably be about spare air:wink:

Oh I bought a 21 watt LED from Salvo. Its nice.

The scooter looks like a mix between the gavin mini and a x/ss. Heavy as a Mini G though :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom