Sea and Sea MX-10, and Pro-EX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fly N Dive

Contributor
Reaction score
I love photography, and am thinking of getting a sea and sea, are there any +/-'s about either? i like the fact that you can change lenses underwater, if there are any other camera that i should look at please say so!!!! :mean:

Whats your budget look like... something to consider is digital, of course you need a PC, but you don't have to pay everytime you get your film developed...

Travis

i don't really have a budget, since my dad is into photo too i could go like 50/50 on it with him, as long as its not like 4 grand it would be good.

I had a S&S MMIIex for several years before upgrading to digital and I haven't regretted it at all.

For about $1500-1800 you can get an Olympus C-5050, PT-15 housing, S&S YS90DX strobe, tray and strobe arms, extra memory and batteries. After that you'll have no expenses....no film to buy, no developing, etc. And you'll get instant feedback so you know what your pictures are looking like so you can correct any mistakes while you still have the opportunity to replace them. It makes the learning curve alot smoother.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom