Sea and Sea film processing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DrSteve

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Can anyone point me to a link for the Kodak (?) Sea and Sea processing? The one which "cleans up your prints...

Also does it apply better filter choice to the print or does it scan the neg and then correct and print? Any opinions on whether it is worth it? I have access to a scanner and my wife is a photoshop guru.

I've got 8 films to develop...

Here's a link: http://www.kodak.com/go/seaprocessing

I took some pictures at the Dania Erojacks in April (my first UW pics!) and had them SeaProcessed. Seeing the pictures recently posted from the same site, I'm very glad to have paid the extra ($16.95/mailer good for 24-36 exp roll/camera). There's also a dive shop nearby that accepts the film and sends it in for you, but I don't know the price there.

Even though I wasn't part of the May29th dive, I've posted a few of my Erojack pics to the thread so you can see the difference.

-Rob

DrSteve the only adjustment you can do to the film/neg is develop it for a longer or shorter time.
This is very rare, if you know your film is under or over exposed then thats when you would do it. Usually all adjustments are done in the print stage, yes if you have a scanner you can do a lot yourself with something like photo shop.

Back
Top Bottom