Sea and sea conversion adapter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oceanlover

Reaction score
I'm trying to locate a Sea and Sea #38101 Conversion Lens Adapter for the Canon WP-DC300 housing. They've been discontinued but I'm hoping someone out there may know where I can get one.

Thanks.... already tried them and am now trying places outside the US.

Good Luck! I will keep my eye out!

One other place to try possibly... might Ring these guys, I know that they had a stock of many of the Sea & Sea lens adaptors that are no longer manufactured:

http://www.underwaterphantaseas.com/

Cheers,
Crazy_J
:doctor:

Hi oceanlover;

Did you find this adaptor?

I need one also, if you find somewhere tell me please and whether I find it I will tell you.

If we are unable to find it we will have to use the INON system. This one will be a little more expensive but the quality is far better.

Thanks in advance

Joao Andreoli
bigbidder3@hotmail.com

:confused:

Oceanlover,

I'm looking for that adapter too!!!
Let me know when you find the source!!!!

BTW, andreolija, which Inon system are you referring to? Which site can I view it?

Looks like if there are no suitable adapters for our Canon underwater housing, we may have to collect as many Canon users as we can and approach a wellknown supplier to fix up a gig. Any ideas?

Gno

try this : www.uwdigitalcamera.com
Yuzo is a great guy and great service ! I just got the adapter for wp-dc 300 and
UWL-105AD WAL + UCL-165AD close-up.
Haven't tried them yet....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom