Scubatoys Table Tudor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Toolbox-13

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I would like to thank Larry from scubatoys for the great program Table Tudor. He is kind enough to give the program to any scubaboard members for free and it is a great training aide or to practice using the dive tables. It has 9 different tables to choose from and I use the Navy tables as I am heading in the technical diving direction and they also list deco stops for extended range diving. when I get there with the cave diving I am looking to do this fall. If you havent checked out this program yet give it a try...Thanks again Larry for a great product...Toolbox

is there a link, or should I just email Larry directly? I could aways use more dive table practice!

I agree...very cool program. I had my daughters use it when they were getting certified, and it really helped them understand the process.

espantoon:
is there a link, or should I just email Larry directly? I could aways use more dive table practice!

The table tutor is here..

Email Larry and tell him that you are a Scubaboarder and he will give you the code to unlock the shareware version for FREE

I used it before I got certified. I could do the tables in class but as soon as I left the LDS my mind was gone.

Thanks crpntr133 I'm not that great at the puter stuff and was not sure how to do the link thing...check it out it is a very user friendly program...:D

Toolbox-13:
Thanks crpntr133 I'm not that great at the puter stuff and was not sure how to do the link thing...check it out it is a very user friendly program...:D

No prob...FYI, to post a hyper link like I did..go advanced and click the globe with the chain icon just above the posting field. It will open a window and ask you what text you want to be displayed, mine was "here" without "'s. Then it will ask for the url of the site, copy and paste is easiest. You will need to copy the URL before clicking the hyperlink icon. Pretty easy and straight forward.

I paid $25 for that program 2 or 3 years ago..... While studying for my OW.....

It's great for keep your table skills fresh!

I'lll have to get in touch with Larry to get a new code (since I lost the one I paid for right after I got it....:( )

Mad_diver

Mad_diver:
I paid $25 for that program 2 or 3 years ago..... While studying for my OW.....

It's great for keep your table skills fresh!

I'lll have to get in touch with Larry to get a new code (since I lost the one I paid for right after I got it....:( )

Mad_diver

Just send him a PM from here and he will give you the unlock code....Have a great day

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom