Scubatoys is giving things away again!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubatoys

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Free subscription to Scuba Diving Magazine!

For a limited time order anything from Scubatoys.com and you will receive a full year’s subscription to Scuba Diving Magazine absolutely free! Don’t forget any order over $50.00 comes with free ground shipping! Yes that is correct FREE just order anything even something as inexpensive as sea drops and you will receive the years subscription to Scuba Diving Magazine!

Joe & Larry
Scubatoys.com

Thanks guys! I got the email yesterday.

This is just another way ScubaToys stays at the top of my preferred vendor list! :D

Sweet!! I really appreciated this last time too!! You guys ROCK! :thumb:

Is this valid for Canadians as well? If so I might have to revisit my Zeagle Tech upgrade with you guys instead of with Zeagle

We are working on trying to set this up for all of loyal customers in Canada, I will keep you posted!

Thanks

Joe

I've ordered gear from ScubaToys to my work so I don't have to deal with UPS after hours, so last year they sent the magazine sub to my work, so once a month I get a nice suprise in my mail box here. Thanks ScubaToys, it is much appreciated, you made my job more fun :)

Rob

Back
Top Bottom