Scubatoys.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They are local to me as well,

Over the years I have probably purchase half of my gear from them; as well as being the place where I did my original OW and Nitrox training. They have always treated me exceptionally well and resolved any concerns I may have had. In fact, I was in there just the other week and got a 10% discount off my purchase for being a Scubaboard member, just like the the good ol'days!

They are a pretty big shop with a sizable customer base. I would give them a call directly; pretty sure they will be happy to take care of whatever concerns you have.

I'm going with an anomaly, I've been buying from them on and off for many years, on occasion things have gone wrong but in every instance the issue has been dealt with to my complete satisfaction. **** happens, even with the good guys on occasion.

No experience with Scubatoys, but one thing I have learned: divers are just THE WORST communicators. One of the nicest bunch of actual people I have met, but utterly awful at communicating. Accept this and compensate as necessary. There should be no need to pick up your phone for an online order, but when it comes to scuba folks it often is. I just roll with it. One of the quirks of the sport.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom