Scubatoys.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
i recently bought a pair of TUSA X-pert Zoom split fins from the above. After receiving, I decided to return. Never used them, just didn't like the fit. Sent back via UPS. Received confirmation of deliver. And waited for refund. When it didn't happen in a week, I emailed them directly. Heard nothing back. After a few more days, I opened a case with PayPal. To my knowledge, they never received a response back to their inquiry. Finally after about a month from the date that UPS confirmed delivery I was given a refund. Just think this is a terrible way for a company to do business.

That is a shame. They used to be a great company to do business with. Sounds like maybe things have changed.

Glad you got your refund, finally.

Lobo

Sorry to hear that. I used to buy quite a bit from them about 10 years ago. They were very reputable and great to deal with.

I notice your location is listed as Chicago. Dive Right In Scuba is local in Plainfield and awesome to deal with. You may want consider them for future purchases.

There have been 84 views, and no concurrent posts. Perhaps just an oddity? Glad you got it resolved. Hope they are not in decline.

I do wonder why folks don't just pick up the phone though......

Good to know; hopefully an isolated incident.

i also hope it was an isolated instance. But, as far as 'why didn't I pick up the phone', my only answer is I should not have to. It is 2018, business is done over the Internet. The entire ordering/payment process was done over the Internet. And, when neither PayPal or I ever received a response, I believe, that shows a possible flaw in their methods. Not condemning them by any means and I'm glad no one else has posted a similar issue. All I can speak for was my experience.

ScubaToys still rocks... at least for me. They were quite the web innovator in the day.

I have used them many times locally after first finding and buying from them online. Amazing shop, they always go above and beyond for me. I have done regular in-store returns and manufacturer repairs with them without issue as well. Give them a call and I’m sure Wayne Joe or Sandy will sort any issue out for you.

Back
Top Bottom