ScubaStore Suunto D4i

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

twofor2

Registered
Reaction score
Looking to purchase the Suunto D4i at scuba store and trying to figure out how to use the 15% off black friday sale? anyone have any luck figuring out where to put the promotion code?

It might be that they don't offer it to US based customers. In the past I have noticed different pricing on an item looked at from here compared to a Euro-based member simultaneously looking at the same item.

You might also verify the warranty coverage with them since you are uS based. Mt buddy has a video light bought from a scuba supplier in Spain (so is Superstore) when he needed warranty service he had to ship it back there.

I double checked on the warranty and Suunto stands by the warranty no matter which country you buy it from. It honors all international purchases which I thought was quite nice therefore didn't have too much fear in buying it from abroad. I was also curious if anyone had purchased any products from them and had trouble with a large duty tax or custom fee?

Back
Top Bottom