Scubaspa Maldives: Credit note worth $2,115

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

neokt

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
In January 2020, my husband and I booked the trip of a lifetime for our honeymoon to sail on Scubaspa Yang on 4/4/20. Needless to say, COVID happened and we received a credit note for our deposit of $2,115 from Scubaspa, to be redeemed anytime in 2021-2022. Fast forward a year later and we are now expecting in August 2021, and we don't foresee ourselves being able to do this trip even through 2022.

The credit is valid for any trip departing 2021-2022. I was wondering if anyone is planning to take a trip with Scubaspa Maldives in 2021-2022 and would be willing to purchase the credit note from me? I confirmed with a Scubaspa customer representative that credit notes are transferable (they unfortunately are not willing to refund us for the credit note) and they can change name on the credit note if we are able to resell it. I'm happy to part with the credit note valued at $2,115 for $2,000 or your best offer, given the inconvenience of handling the transfer.

I sent you a private message! :)

wow. that's a big boat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom