Scubapro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by luvdiving
Hi Les

I have a MK18ULD/S550 for sale in the classifieds, if you are interested.

Pardon my ignorance, but what classifieds are you talking about? Can you post the URL for it?

luvdiving...the closing of Hawaii's distribution has definitely affected us. Not only are shipments taking two weeks longer, but I am seriously wondering what they are doing in California! (all this is off the record, right?) We have had more messed up, screwed up shipments from CA, and more things backordered than ever before! Our rep is still in Hawaii, but orders go directly to CA now. I had the opportunity to meet the staff in Hawaii, and tour the warehouse, and they were GREAT! Really had their stuff together!

I guess we just have to "train" cali. But, I think closing Hawaii was a big mistake. (not biased or anything..hehe)

Responding to the question about the G250's performance on a Mk18 or a Mk20.

The Mk20 is a flow through piston, delivering more air than a diaphragm reg, but you probably won't be able to tell the difference.

There will probably be some great buys on Mk20s $ 18s coming up, since it appears that they are discontinued. If it is true, I will buy a couple of Mk20s, because I think it is an awesome first stage(the best out right now, I don't say Apeks because I don't ever want to service one). The only difference between it and the Mk25 is the adjustable intermediate pressure

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom