ScubaPro Z1 - looking for opinions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stadevene

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Both our Mares Nemo Excels flooded this year and we’re looking at replacements. The solar options have of course caught our eye as there is no battery to replace therefore no flooding. (I have the Citizen eco drive dive watch which I love) Reviews on the Z1 are hard to find, anyone here have one and care to share opinions? I’ve really only found someone who had problems with the buttons fallling off which seemed odd.

We are just rec divers who go on a couple trips a year therefore we don’t need anything super fancy. For reference we’re using our backup Aeris Atmos computers right now. I’m somewhat interested in getting one with a compass as we could have used that on our most recent trip. The Shearwater’s look amazing but much more than what we’d be looking to spend. The Scubapro is under 500 which would be about the limit for us. Another option could be a rechargeable computer but they seem higher priced. Also AI isn’t something we need.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom