Wanted scubapro yoke nut socket

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

With Apeks it's easy to use a wrench. But I have seen some Scubapro Mk2s where people tried with a wrench and massacred the socket retainer. Perhaps they were corroded on too tight.

With Apeks it's easy to use a wrench. But I have seen some Scubapro Mk2s where people tried with a wrench and massacred the socket retainer. Perhaps they were corroded on too tight.

0 cares given when converting to din🤣
I've mounted the difficult ones in a vice and used 2 of the port tools to get them loose

low profile 25mm oil filter socket, get the one with the thinnest walls you can find online and you don't even need to thin it down to fit

the aqualung 26mm socket is a PITA in comparison

1698354108450.png

Road Passion 903 Cap Oil Filter Wrench 1/2" Square Drive Oil Filter Removel Tools Filter Socket Wrench Spanner will this work​

I use these guys, good people and reasonable shipping (well, used to be, I've not bought anything for while)

View attachment 807664

Road Passion 903 Cap Oil Filter Wrench 1/2" Square Drive Oil Filter Removel Tools Filter Socket Wrench Spanner will this work​

I don't think that's what you're looking for...

I think it's more like this...

Look for the one with the thinnest wall.
Screenshot_20231029-012536.png

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom