Scubapro / Uwatec Galileo Sol with Transmitter - $900

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

inverted_diver

Registered
Reaction score
Howdy.

I have a Scubapro Galileo Sol with Transmitter available for someone else to enjoy for $900.

It has 58 dives on it.

The screen protector is a bit scratched up from normal use as you can see in the picture (doesn't show under water)... the computer face itself is perfect.

Includes:
  1. Scubapro / Uwatec Galileo Sol Computer
  2. 1 Transmitter [***2nd Transmitter available for $250 additional]
  3. Never used POLAR heart rate monitor
  4. IRDA dongle (not Scubapro, aftermarket, works great)
  5. Padded travel case

I'ts been upgraded to Trimix already (NOT beta, but the production trimix firmware).

A quick google search puts new prices at $995 for the computer alone & $1280 for the computer + transmitter. New transmitters on their own sell for $399.

Seems like this is a reasonable price point. If not, and you have a counter proposal... feel free to hit me up.

GalileoSol.jpg

If you're local, happy to meet in person and let you take a gander. If you're not in Seattle, let's do PayPal. US Only please.

BUYER NOTE: The included transmitter may need to be re-paired to the T1 slot (as I had two paired previously and didn't note which was T1, which was T2), please see the manual, p13 on how to do this (it's quick & painless).

Thanks,
John

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom